Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ipod Classic 6th generation

                                                                                ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
                                                                           



I have had this ipod for 3-4 years and it still works great. I think that the 6th generation is better then the 7th generation because I have heard how some people had it for only a couple of weeks and it died. Now that hasn't happened with my ipod so I tend to think it was either a faulty ipod or it's the newer model (which is thinner then the older model).


What I love about ipods:

#1 - it's capable of holding up to 40,000 songs
#2 - I can watch movies
#3 - I can watch T.V. shows
#4 - I can play games on it (it comes with 3 games plus you can buy more at itunes)
#5 - I can download podcasts from itunes and listen to them on the ipod (most are free)
#6 - all the extras that are on it like the calender, clock (you can see what time it is anywhere in the world), alarm clock (where you can set alarms for multiple days & times [and you get to pick what music/playlist you want the alarm to play]), sleep timer (part of the alarm where you set it to shut off in 15, 30, 60, 90 or 120 minutes), screen lock (which locks the ipod after you set it with a 4 digit code).
#7 - how easy the click wheel scrolls.
#8 - the stopwatch, great for when I need to time something.

There are other things this ipod has...but I don't use them much:

Contacts (which from the computer you add to your ipod your list of contacts)
Photos
sleep - you click this on your ipod and it shuts off (which is nicer than having to hold the play/pause button)
shuffle songs - it shuffles all the songs so that it will play all the songs you have on your ipod randomly.

I really think that this is so much better than other brands and products. I love it so much. I use it pretty much everyday. I have a protective case over it that keeps the screen protected from scratches and fingerprints, and the ipod itself safe.

                                                                  GRIFFIN REFLECTIVE CASE                      
                                                                               ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
                                                                          
I have had other cases but this one is the best. Other than it being sorta hard to open (you need to have a coin or something) I love it. It's really good at protecting my ipod because I have dropped it a couple of times and it's still working great. The case doesn't cover the click wheel, but that isn't that much of a problem. The backplate has a rubberized finish for easy grip, which is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment