Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Desert Essence Pumpkin Hand Repair Cream

★ ★ ★ ★ ★






This is the best hand repair cream I have ever used! My hands get very dry in the winter to the point that they crack and even bleed. Since using this cream, when used daily, my hands haven't gotten this way. I've used this cream for a few years now, and have no complaints.


It's 100% VEGAN, WHEAT and GLUTEN Free and contains no PARABENS, SODIUM LAURYL/LAURETH SULFATES, PHTHALATES, ARTIFICIAL FRAGRANCES OR COLORS, SILICONES, EDTA, GLYCOL OR PETROLEUM BASED INGREDIENTS, which means it's great for very sensitive skin - like mine! Many of the hand creams I've used in the past would make my skin very itchy (even when my hands weren't cracked or irritated) and didn't work well at all. My hands got slightly itchy the first time I used this cream, but my hands were so cracked and irritated that I believe that is why it felt that way. It healed my cracked skin rather quickly and my hands haven't gotten itchy from it since. It contains Organic Jojoba Oil which deeply penetrates the skin making it soft; Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil and high levels of vitamins A, C, E & K plus Zinc, which helps to fight the daily stress put on the hands by the environment.


It has a pleasant scent and dries pretty fast. You don't need to use much each time and it's not necessary to reapply each hour (unless you're washing your hands excessively) - so it lasts quite awhile.  


Ingredients
Aqueous Infusion of Certified Organic Extracts: Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed1 and Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Leaf1, Certified Organic Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil3, Certified Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil2, Glycerin, Emulsifying Wax*, Stearic Acid*, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Potassium Gluconate, Phenoxyethanol, Proprietary Blend of Essential Oils.

1 Certified Organic by QCS

2 Certified Organic by QAI
3 Certified Organic by GOCA 

* Vegetable Derived 

No comments:

Post a Comment