Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Remington S2044 Damage Therapy Ceramic Hair Straightener with Teflon Fiber Plates



★ ★ ★ ★ ★






I have the older model of this hair straightener and I love it! It has been the best one I have ever used. I have had quite a number of other hair straighteners in the past, of which I had liked for the most part, but for me, none compare to this one. I've owned this one for around four years now and it's still in great shape (even after a few accidental falls). Most of the hair straighteners I've had in the past lasted only two-three years. I had thought I might not like the Teflon fiber on the ceramic plates, but I love them. I don't seem to have near the amount of breakage with it as I did with all the other straighteners I've had and it doesn't make fly-aways, but smooths them. It only takes me 20-30 minutes to straighten my medium-thick, wavy/curly, semi-frizzy hair, (which is about half the time it took me with the others) and my hair is silky smooth. It's easy to flip the end of my hair too. Even with the summer's high humidity, my hair stays just as straight as when I first finished straightening it Smiley (not sure if it's just my hair or not). When this one finally goes, I will definitely be getting the newer model!




No comments:

Post a Comment